The Eurasian Investment Platform took part in the “Day of Digitalization” event of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana Hub on May 17, 2019.
During the event, experts, businessmen and civil servants shared their experience in digitalization in government and business, as well as the secrets of success.
The event was attended by vice-ministers Nariman Mukushev and Olzhas Abishev, as well as representatives of the business environment.
The main idea of the event is to involve talented people in the life of the country through innovative ideas.
Discussed topics such as:
1. Electronic labor exchange as an ecosystem for cooperation;
2. Innovative ideas, possible to implement on the basis of employment centers;
3. Organization of digital skills training;
4. The possibilities of using the technologies of Artificial Intelligence in the social and labor sphere;
5. Implementation of the electronic labor contract system (E-HR);
6. The ability of IT companies to use data sets from the Ministry;
7. Development of IT systems for projects of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security; 8. Discussion of the proposals of the IT market for the social and labor sphere.